I went up and talked to Kennaf about my emptiness issue. Like I do not seem to be motivated to do anything. Perhaps I was just distracted from CNY? But that is just an excuse! So I want something more! I want more hunger. I want to desire God more! So Kennaf told me that you can’t get hunger out of nowhere, If you want hunger, you need to fast. How ironic right? However, when I thought about it, it made so much sense. You want hunger? Starve yourself(of things that fill you). You want more? Empty yourself first! Haha I don’t think I will be fasting from food yet luhh, but I did make a list of things I want to fast from. I hope by the end of the month I will have a healthier spiritual life. Spur me Lord towards a more righteous and more healthy life! Thank you Lord!
List of things to fast from:
1. Searching cool drum information on the Internet (stay away from Pantheon Percussion’s cool FB/Insta page)
2. Listening to music on public transport (read a book instead)
3. Using the Internet late at night when I have nothing to do (go do QT and sleep early instead/ spend some time to call your kids up)
4. Using the Internet when I have nothing to do (go swim you idiot!)
5. Looking at my phone when I am bored (distract myself with something else; a comic, a book etc etc)
So people who are reading, please keep me accountable! Help me with this (if you can that is)!