Ok last weekend before going in and I must have broken my own personal record of doing the most things in two days.
Let me list it down what had happened:
- Went to G2 early to set up for the wedding.
- Had breakfast.
- First time liaising with them alone, thought that I did a pretty decent job! 🙂
- Went down to the luncheon early to play music.
- Then ate a nice buffet lunch.
- Watched 3/4 an episode of Freaks and Geeks.
- Set up for recording for my drum cover.
- Recorded and mixed my drum cover.
- Got Pris a drink.
- Rushed down to G1, in time for altar call.
- Prayed for one guy.
- Chat with Jerome.
- Gave my gifts.
- Had XO Beehoon for dinner
- Edited my drum cover
- Prepared for lesson
- Wrote card for Miss Tan
- Went to church.
- Taught Andre how to use an amp simulation effect plugin.
- Taught Jadon and talked to him.
- Taught my successors how to do stuff!
- Had cell breakfast.
- Received wisdom from everyone.
- Service, Wah, first time need to do visuals, run service, attendance, offering and communion at the same time. Thank God for help.
- Taught lesson and treat them to snacks and drinks
- Received prayer and notes from people dear to me.
- Taught Jun Kang how to tune drums.
- Had lunch.
- Exco meeting.
- Steamboat dinner tonight! 🙂
Haha so little time left man. Not dreading, but I just want more time with people… 😦