-sigh- I just did my worse duty ever in my span of PG duties. It is a amazing how things can all go wrong on the same day.
All in one day:
- Number to the oc was down
- Got into an argument with my batch mate because of his manners and not my rank
- Noisy people came by the guardroom
- My No1 was stepped on.
- My guys came back late
- Went to the pick up point and the bus came late
- As the number was down I had to do some other things, thank God WHQ was there.
- Got called by ps and pc to tell me that we took the wrong bus.
- Late for dinner.
Nevertheless, I still need to thank God for some things:
- Duty is still done properly
- Guardroom is clean
- I know how to handle certain issues without asking for help
- I think the way I handled things with the other platoon was good
- WHQ was there!
- I had a car ride home
- My family was willing to hear my rant and complain
- I am at peace now.
Praise you Lord. You keep my feet grounded. You keep me humble. You keep me a servant. Help me to continue to love unconditionally. Help me to not be discouraged. Help me to praise you more and more each day!
You are amazing Lord. Thank you for being in my life that I still have things to give thanks for today!